- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep
you can miss me with this
No, they didn’t. The hairstyle they wore were not dreadlocks. They matted, plaited and braided their hair but they were not dreadlocks. Appropriating another culture’s tradition and attempting to justify it with false historical references just makes you look like an idiot.
People are allowed to do whatever they want - but being allowed to do something and having your actions not offend anyone or cross boundaries are two different things.